I had a good day of sleep today, since I am working tonight this was really good. I was supposed to go help unclog a sink today after waking up for my GF's mom, unfortunately I woke up in the middle of rush hour. This really sucked since the actual fix was very quick. Unclogging the sink took only a few minutes, and I actually had the GF's sister do most of the work so that she would learn how to do it. It was kind of weird showing a teenage girl something that is normally handled by the man of the house.
Did I say I really hated the parking/streets in that neighborhood. Little streets and big trucks do not make for a happy Lou!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I believe in equality of the sexes. Women should unclog the sink while I kick my feet up and watch the game.
Post a Comment