Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Todos Los Santos!

A routine day turns into somewhat of a great day. Apparently a guy that used to work here as a security guard stopped by tonight. He got along real well with one of the guys on my shift, and as chance would have it, we were the ones on shift tonight! It is funny how things work out! I was uprooted from my original shift earlier on this year, an event which threw my vacation plans into a little bit of a chaotic situation. I am still not really over all of that. But as chance would have it, good things come from difficult situations, since this chance opportunity would have never happened without it. I lost a really close friend of mine a few years ago, and I think it kind of fortuitous that a day filled with memories of a lost friend happens to be the day I meet someone really cool. Funny how things work out! This day of remembrance for the dead ends with an invitation to the "Magic Castle", and not just any invitation but a personal tour! I just can't wait to go. I did not really even feel like coming in to work tonight, weird how things work out!

No comments: