Sunday, November 12, 2006

Best Coffee Place!

Today I went out with the guys to a somewhat local coffee shop. This place is amazing! If you could imagine a mixture of a sports bar with a coffee shop mixed in there with an asian twist, this is the place to go I tell you. I had heard of this place a while back, it just wasn't till now that I found some guys to go with! The games were on on several tv's, and the drinks were a little weird being that I don't know much about tea's and stuff. The coolest thing by far was that they ask you if you want a deck of cards or several other different board games to choose from, we chose to play some bones (dominoes). Boy did that bring back some memories. I hadn't played this game in years and came a close second to my friend Oscar. This was a very good Sunday!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Environment, sure, but let's get back to the facts: HOW WAS THE COFFEE????

Jorge said...

coffee was alright, the complimentary tea was alright...the fact you could watch the game, play dominoes, they even had wireless!!!!

Christina said...

COFFEE!