Monday, November 06, 2006
Good Times...Finally!
It was about darn time I held a get together of all my friends here at my house, and thanks to my girlfriend it all went down this last Saturday...and Sunday!!!! So the plan was to get a bunch of old friends (and some new) together here for a BBQ. So we grilled up some carne asada, some chicken, and even some faux burgers for those that swing that way! It was pretty cool to see us all together here at the house. Some good food, good music, good drinks (and by the way I am almost out of all my wine I just bought), and some good people are always a good recipe for a swell time! Leave it to me to plan a bbq after summer is already over. Hell it is California, and I think the results were good, so this is definitely happening again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, I wish I'd been there.
Me Three!!!
Post a Comment