Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hat Trick!

I almost lost my hat today, care of one of the Anaheim Ducks hockey player. You see tonight I got to witness my first hat trick ever, I was so ready to toss my hat in to the rink when I realized I was sitting too close. We were seated right behind the goalie and you know how they have a net to protect the crowd, yeah that net prevented me from tossing in my hat. This was a good thing since I was wearing my favorite hat today. So the Ducks did win, and it was all for a good cause. My ticket purchased through my girlfriends non profit group had all of the proceeds of my three top notch seats go straight to the charity. This was pretty cool since I like hockey, but hate going cause its so darn pricy nowadays. A good time was had tonight, plus I like the Arrowhead Pond...or the Honda Pond or something, it was renamed recently to some other corporate thing. Whatever it's called nowadays it is the one in Anaheim, by Disneyland.


Hockey GameHockey GameHockey Game

No comments: