Saturday, November 25, 2006

Good Holiday!

Well at least it was until I got sick. I got to meet my brother's girlfriend for Thanksgiving, we were all over at my Mom and Dad's for the holiday. It was pretty darn good, although I kind of showed up a little late so I did not really get to help with the cooking. I did get there early enough to help with the dishes. It was very fun, and I finally got to meet this girl my brother has been dating. I took plenty of leftovers home so that I could take in to work the next day, but instead I got sick. I had to leave early on Friday, and did not go in today. I really think I will feel fine by tomorrow though. Somehow I caught a really bad cold, and it really only affected me for two days.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I hear ya. I'm sick too. It ruined my whole thanksgiving and my last week with my parents. I couldn't go anywhere or do anything because my parents don't let me leave the house when I'm sick.

Mine is just a minor bronchial thing, and I don't feel bad at all otherwise, but I know these lung issues are serious.

Jorge said...

Yeah it's pretty much gone today now, I only went in to work for like 3 hours and came back home!