So we get up this morning to notice that our restroom had been taken over by ants! Somehow, or something was attracting these ants into the house. Now we are pretty clean people, and rarely leave any food or anything that might attract the ants into the house. So this was a surprise to me. So for the past couple of days I had been laying down some ant killer powder around the perimeter, but only around the areas where I noticed the ants coming in. But somehow those pesky critters just seemed to find a way around the poison. So today I went around the whole house and used some spray around the crevices where they were sneaking in. So that should be the end of the ant invasion for now.
Now here is the good part, why were these ants so attracted to our restroom....well after close investigation I noticed that those little suckers were attracted to this foofoo bar of soap in the restroom. Now the GF wanted it there, I did not, this freakin' thing smelled like coconuts and some other girly crap I did not want in my restroom. But of course I folded and let her get her fancy soap in there. Sure enough that thing was like cat-nip for the ants, since there was a feeding frenzy in there. I must now master the art of the beats to keep something like this from happening again!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
AHHHH! I feel your pain. We get ants in the winter, but I poison them with neurotoxin.
You must teach me the art of the beats!
Yeah, beats are great. Might I suggest that you pick out a girly soap that comes in liquid form and is thus less accessible to the ants? Another brand might just do the trick, but you can salvage the situation and be a hero if you stop by Bath & Body Works, resist the urge to hurl, and buy her a bottle of nice smelling soap that you don't hate.
See, I'm smrt!
Yaaay!! I like Christina's suggestion!! Gimme gimme the pretty smelling liquid soap!!! But for the record, there would have been NO ants if "the man" would've killed them all the FIRST TIME AROUND!!!
There is no killing all the ants, they will almost always find their way inside again.
As a tool for issuing the beats, might I suggest putting the foo-foo bar of soap in a sock.
Post a Comment