Saturday, November 18, 2006
Breaking My Truck In!
I got to carry a load of debris in my truck today. I picked it up in East L.A. where the GF's mom lives, apparently the people that used to live there thought the backyard was a landfill! It's somewhere up in the hills where the streets are really tiny and very curvy. I got to show off my mad driving skills though. I was able to fit my oversized truck into this tiny little driveway, which was not very easy to do in that neighborhood. I seem to run into these types of situations a lot if you know what I mean!!!!!! J/K! I was talking about the truck, that thing is so tough to maneuver sometimes. Anyhow I was able to get rid of the trash, put the metal in our scrap metal area, washed the truck, and changed over to my new California plates. So far it has been a very productive night at work, my truck looks shiny once again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And you call me a show off...Show off!!
Post a Comment