So I got called up to see if I wanted to catch a Dodger game, and I was like hell's yeah!!!! So we got to the game around the second inning, and unfortunately for us we got to park like way in the boonies, but it was ok, a little walk never hurt anyone! Next time I will take the motorcycle though, you can just go right up front for the bike parking. So on the way home I was kind of hungry, those dodger dogs just aren't that filling, and I stopped at a fast food joint. I noticed an exterminator truck sitting in the parking lot, and thought nothing of it, I figured he was just getting some food or something right? As I was waiting for my food though, I noticed the guy in his uniform walking around the kitchen!!!! So my question is, would you still eat your food? Would you even pay for it????
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Would You or Wouldn't You?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hells' Yah I'd eat it. Anyone who is afraid of roaches hasn't lived in section 8 housing. If you can't eat roach infested grub you just aren't ready for the oil crash.
well you are pretty much right, i was really hungry so I just are ate it!!!!
Post a Comment