Monday, June 12, 2006
I'm Back In Town!
I took off to the Bay Area for the weekend. My GF's non profit group held a benefit walk in San Mateo, which is just south of San Fran. right around the Half Moon Bay area. The reason I went was becuase we have family/friends in the area who we wanted to visit, so I took some time off from work and she drove instead of flying out there. The drive was about 5 hours long, going a little above the speed limits shaves off about an hour off the commute. The drive up was tough on a little car, this has made me want to get a nicer more comfortable car. I am thinking of getting a fuel efficient SUV of sort, leaning more toward comfort, space, and efficiency! I am still looking and not in a real big hurry on this, but I think that is the way to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment