Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Lack of Stuff to Blog About!
Not much has being going around lately here. I have just been living it up with my new air conditioner, it is soooooo nice! Work is work, we had another startup today. It can be annoying starting and shutting down around this time of year...with the June gloom it can be hot for a couple days and cool the next. This makes the demand for electricity change rapidly, so it gets pretty busy since one day we are starting up and the next shutting down because we aren't going to be needed. I watched the new 2 fast movie (Tokyo Drift) and I thought it was kind of funny that not once in the entire movie do they have to change out a tire, they briefly mentioned it for a sec!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment