Sunday, June 04, 2006

Unable to Sleep.

The weather is warming up quickly making it really difficult for me to sleep while I work the night shift. I have been a zombie at work the last couple of nights becuase of the lack of sleep. So today when I woke up this Sunday morning (yes I think it was still considered morning when I woke up) I just got in the car and took off for the local home improvement store with the GF and got myself an air conditioner. I had researched it the night before and figured that a medium sized unit was the way to go, but when we got it to the car (tiny foreign import) we realized that it wouldn't fit! Guess medium sized was just too big! We thought about removing it from the box, but doubted that it would even fit. Realizing that neither of us had our cell phones with our persons, I had to call my dad from a pay phone! He showed up a few minutes later with his big old American pick up truck to rescue my sorry butt. Thanks Dad!

No comments: