Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Things Went Really Well Today!

   Finally things went well for a change. I don't really know where to start, but I'll give it a try! An old friend of mine got a hold of me today. Oscar is doing well, he has a cool job working with SEMA, I think that is how you spell it, they are real big with the car shows. He has been real busy preparing for the L.A. Car show, he has some mandatory media PR thing to do tomorrow, Good Luck and remember the game face! I'll probably see you there this Friday for opening night, can you get me in for free? Did anyone else see the goose that took on a bobcat and won, it made local news, there is a video on the link if anyone cares. I don't know if it made national news though. I mean come on, a goose punking a bobcat, that's like way cool right? While I was on the treadmill earlier tonight I watched some sportscenter, the Trojans had just won big time at the Orange Bowl so that was really all that was on! Good for them, you gotta root for the home team, even if it is just college football. I was glad to see that I can still run, woo hoo, even though it has been like three months since I last did anything like that. As for the weight training, that's a whole different story, need some work there. That should give me something to work at for the next couple months! Does every gym out there have it's resident crazy guy? Maybe it's just southern cali, but all the gyms that I have been to, and I have been to many here in the area. There always seems to be that one guy that is always there, and I mean always, marching to the beat of his own drum listening to his own music in his head! I really need some input on this, cause its really disturbing and freaky. Oh yeah, I must schedule my motorcycle exam at the DMV soon, my permit is about to expire. So RAIN, GO AWAY NOW, I mean it!!!!
   I was glad to see that things are also going well for Chris Blais in the Dakar rally, he is currently in 8th place, moved up quite a bit in the rankings thanks to last stage's performance which must have been a lot more technical. Keep up the good work!
---->Currently listening to "Pale Blue Eyes", Velvet Underground

6 comments:

Jorge said...

No problem!

Jorge said...

I dont really know!

Merce said...

geeks unite! I'm a total bookworm. Getting a library card is on my weekend to-do list.
we're getting a BLIZZARD here in Chicago!! wish I were socal...

Merce said...

*in socal

my bad

Jorge said...

Yeah today is nice, we have a break today from the winter storms.

Jorge said...

My bad!