Monday, January 03, 2005

Two Entries In One Day!

I almost feel like Strongbad, reading two emails at once! Anyhow I promised I would update on the status of the Bakar Rally regularly. Currently Chris Blais is in 23rd place! Moving up the ranks. I am sure he has something up his sleeve for later stages. I saw some of the times they had posted and I guess it takes a while to tally up everybody's times/positions being a rally and all.
Today was a good day for me, getting back into the whole gym routine. This is not one of those resolution things! I swear! I wont quit in a couple weeks, I had been going nonstop for almost a year prior to a couple month hiatus, due to the job I had, no time for anything! So I had to quit the job. Finally getting into a routine now and luckily my next job here will follow a schedule allowing me to keep at a routine. Any off road fans out there?

2 comments:

Jorge said...

Wow thanks, you have brightened my day too!

Jorge said...

Maybe all that sun bleached his brains or something like that!