So I got some great news today and why am I angry? First the good news, I start my new career next Thursday. YAY! That really made my day. So this kind of prompted me at getting my calculator out of storage, aside from the fact that someone is asking me for help with their math homework, I wont mention any names, but you know who you are. All I have to say Senia is You better leave me a comment! Woops I guess I did mention a name, my bad! So I got to my storage unit where about 90% of all my personal belongings lay, and just kind of stare at all of my stuff, I mean I got a lot of stuff, A LOT! So now the reality of finding my calculator somewhere inside the myriad of crap I have acquired over the years hits me. Such a daunting task. So about two hours later, and tons of curse words, I finally found what I was looking for, my beautiful graphing calculator!!! And no, it's not an HP with that backwards interface language, "Reverse Polish Notation", but a Texas Instrument with regular notation! My very own TI. I won't name the model because I have owned it for so long that it is somewhat outdated, but it gets the job done. A Thanks goes out to Flint for helping me with the name (reverse polish notation) because without his help I would not have gotten the technical name and would have had to call it "ass backwards" notation. Oh yeah, I forgot to ask him if they had a governor up there in the state of Washington yet! Darn, I'll call him some other day and find out. So after almost going through every box, seeing all the stuff that I have had to live without for a very long, long time. That kind of got me a little on the depressed side. I have a lot of cool stuff just sitting in storage! I cant wait to get my own home thus enabling myself to get all my stuff out of storage. All in due time, this new profession will allow me to afford myself a California mortgage payment!!! Yay!
Current overall standings for Chris Blais 10th place. 7 of 16 stages complete. Apparently they had a mandatory rest day on the dakar rally today! More to come tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
All great discoveries are made by those whose feelings run ahead of their thinking.
(Guess who?)
All great discoveries are made by those whose feelings run ahead of their thinking...
(Guess who?)
Thank you, and yes I do know who!
I just want you to know that the crappy brown couch you left is still very much in use. My roommate went out and bought a real nice one but for some reason the old still calls my name. *wipe a tear away*
Goof
Thank you for the update and thank you for inspiring my next entry!
Sure I'll keep you posted!
Post a Comment