So another day of work down, I am finding it really difficult to stay focused and not goof off while there. I am working on learning a couple systems at the time, and need to get my dry erase board stuff out of storage so that I don't kill a crap ton of trees while doing so. I traced out my first system by hand as well, everything is sooo spread out, and can travel up and down the entire 7 story engine room several times. I kind of like this since it forces you to use stairs all day, I am thinking of investing in a pedometer just to see how many steps I climb in a day. Pretty lame hah, I kind of feel guilty because the only thing going on in my life at the moment is work, but yeah I'll see if there is anything worth noting, there are still a few hours left in the day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment