I went to go watch a movie today, I saw "The Phantom of the Opera" and I was really impressed. It has been so long since I had seen a movie such like it. I really enjoyed the score, the movie was just an added bonus. I also got the car washed today, and cleaned the interior. I am not looking forward to work, but I am looking forward to finally getting paid. I will be getting paid via direct deposit making my life a lot easier. So I can take care of all my bills from my computer once again!!! Oh well that's about it!
The Dakar Rally is finally over. Chris Blais ended up in 9th place, a strong finish for him! I think he was the only one out of the american team that finished in the top ten. So good for him! Way to represent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and i have very bad posture...
Post a Comment