Friday, March 03, 2006

Bonus and Raise Time!

So I found out a couple of days ago our bonuses are coming in next paycheck! Surprisingly enough it is pretty big along with my raise (apparently I got hired on pretty cheap) so my large raise was to offset my low salary. I did not have to do anything for this, I did not have to sell my soul to the devil (Navy) and sign up for more time. So I am glad I am out, the money will help me get out of some short term debt that I have been carrying around with me for some time now! Anywho, here is a small liquid nitrogen leak the nitrogen delivery guy did not seem to mind, he could have secured the offload to retighten the hose, but he just let it go. My feet were starting to get cold and I was about 100 feet away. It made for a cool pic I thought?

Brrrrrr!

1 comment:

nate said...

It's like T2!