Thursday, March 23, 2006
Well I Saw The Marathon!
I am thinking about getting back into running shape, I know I have said this before and I think I might have tried it before...but I will give it one more shot! I waited at the finish line and got to watch a crap load of people finish before the guy we went to see finished! It was awesome, I won't say his time but it was somewhat slow althought he is up there in age. He cramped up around mile seventeen, but at least he finished! I came down with something too, luckily I am on my seven days off since everything consumed has been coming right out for some reason. No sickness, no fever, just a careful dance where I need to be careful not to dehydrate myself. I hope this clears out by tomorrow though since I have to go back in to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uuuu..I'm tellin Rafael that u called him slooow!
That's just mean!
Post a Comment