Sunday, March 12, 2006

Towing it Home!

I finally got to tow my truck home after months of storing that beast at work. I had to borrow a trailer from my Brother, and the new company truck. I was able to get it home safely where it will finally get fixed soon. Something is wrong with the transfer case and it seemed to be getting worse as I was driving it onto the trailer, I was able to drive it on and off the trailer with no problem though. I did run into a small problem getting it home to my parents....small driveway + big truck with trailer + wrong person spotting = angry Lou! I ended up getting stuck and it took about 20 minutes to recover after firing my spotter, who just happened to be my Dad! Oh well, at least it finally got done now with no casualties I might add. I am just glad that I got it home safely since towing cars has not been my favorite thing to do, I am 3 for 3 now that I am at home in California!
Towing My Truck!

No comments: