Saturday, March 18, 2006

Spent It!

So I spent my bonus already, I put all of it to good use and applied to some credit card debt. This kind of led to me cancelling a small vacation I had planned of driving out to the desert to gambling this weekend. I was really looking forward to it too since I haven't really done anything for myself lately, but there will be other weekends for the Lou. Instead we cleaned up the house, we are having some friends over from the bay area who will be crashing here while one of them runs the L.A. marathon. So in support of his run tomorrow, I decided I must abstain from any physical activity today!

Last night we had some dinner at Bennigan's to satisfy my craving for some green beer, but unfortunately I think I woke up green this morning with a little bit of a hangover. Nothing that some drugs and caffeine couldn't handle though.

No comments: