Monday, October 03, 2005

Smooth Sailing!

I got to play with my GF's comfuser today, it was running pretty slow and I decided to give it some much needed TLC. I think I did everything short of wiping out the hard drive and starting from scratch, but it is running so much better now! I would really like to buy some more RAM for this thing but I forgot to write down the computer info while I was over there and I would really hate to order the wrong kind. Oh well I guess that leaves me with something to do for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If she doesn't have one already, get a router. And then install firefox and delete all shortcuts to IE. That'll stop all the viruses n stuff.

Jorge said...

she is kind of internet'less right now. But yes we will get her behind a router and running on mozilla!