Saturday, October 22, 2005
Haven't I Seen This Already?
So I finally got to watch a movie that I had heard several times already. How is this possible? Let me explain! Last weekend while I was in the pimp mobile we bought a family movie for everyone to enjoy, we went to a local record store and got the first family movie we saw. It was the Will Ferrel movie "Kicking and Screaming". When we threw on the movie for the first time I hadn't figured out the controls for the stereo system just yet, so the Driver and the Navigator (played by me riding shotgun) were forced to hear a movie we weren't watching. This was definitely a first since I don't think I have ever just heard a movie without watching it! After the movie finished we really did not have anything else to throw on, so we played the movie again. I eventually figured how to have only the rear speakers on, but not until after I had listened to the whole movie twice! I think I knew the whole movie before I finally watched it tonight, it still turned out a pretty good movie. I am not the hardest critic out there, and am easily amused when it comes to movies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
DITKA!
My love, I think u enjoyed this movie becuz you too are part of the CAFCC (coffee addicted frequent card club)!!!
The Bears
Not true! I am NOT an addict!!!!!!
Post a Comment