Friday, October 28, 2005
Relaxation!
I caught up on some "me" time today, I did much of nothing today! I did get to use my cordless air compressor today on my GF car, somehow she got a flat on one of her rear tires. I had her put some air in the tire since she had driven herself to a gas station, somehow by the time I met up with her their was still air in the tire, so I pressed it up to 40# slightly above nominal and will check it out tomorrow. I think someone might have let the air out of her tire since there was no obvious sign of air leakage. I followed her home where she made it safely, I had come prepared just in case though. My compressor, universal tire iron, floor jack, and flash light were all in the trunk, ready to go in case something went wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're such a good boyfriend taking care of her car and her computer.
Thanks!
Post a Comment