Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Looking Again
I went to speak with the real estate person that I have been dealing with earlier today, she just wanted to do some catch up since I had not spoken with her in a while. She reminded me of why I hate salesmen, they all just suck, kind of like dentists.....I think I like might like dentists a little bit more than I do salesman! Regardless, she updated my info on her computer and I am now being sent all the homes by email that meet my criteria. So mission accomplished I guess. Besides that I really have not been up to much, I just stayed at home and caught up on some TV watching, I watched the Angels play the Yank's! I am rooting for the home team of course, go Angels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not that I'm watching baseball much these days, but I'm rooting for the Angels too. Got a lot of ties to Cali still, and Seattle almost never has quite the same sports accomplishments. Also, it's always nice to see the pinstripes smashed.
yeah A-Rod sucks!
Post a Comment