Sunday, October 02, 2005
Interpretation of Dreams
On Thursday night I had a pretty bad dream, I dreamt I saw St. Elmo's fire! St. Elmo's fire is a type of ball lightning, and it is somewhat of a "floating tumbleweed of electricity" with random movements. After I awoke Friday morning I felt kind of weirded out, I felt that this dream must have had some sort of significance, but what? Soon after that I pretty much forgot about the whole dream thing, it wasn't until today that I finally noticed a similarity...Thursday night a very big electric motor exploded at work, I was at work that day on Thursday and the motor blew up that night on the guys working the night shift. I was completely unaware of what had happened until the next day when one of the guys filled me in. I immediately wondered how it would have looked when this motor blew up. Was my dream in some way an explanation or manifestation of what had happened at work? I just don't know, but I think the similarities are kind of cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So has this resulted in aspirations of picking up where Madam Cleo left off?
Or will you simply settle in on the Psychic Friends Network.
Voodoo Lou, Psychic for YOU!
Text cannot convey my level of amusement.
I am glad to be of service....for a nominal fee of course!!!!
Post a Comment