Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Will Probably Go To Hell....

But I will admit it, I enjoyed driving an SUV over the weekend. I ended up getting the Lincoln Navigator, it sat nine people comfortably. I even threw in a DVD for the passengers to watch on the way to dinner Saturday, this was pretty cool. Imagine a car full of nine individuals...all quiet and restless!!!! I think my girlfriend's birthday went well, she learned how to drive a larger vehicle. Unfortunately nobody rents a stick, so that part of the plan went out the window. I took the group over to a mystery dinner kind of thing! The food, music, and acting were great. This was definitely the most planning I have ever put into celebrating a birthday, and I think she had fun. I also have her computer running up to snuff. I had to eventually wipe out the hard drive, I bought a second hard drive to make it easier to backup files. So now this thing has tons of RAM, and tons of hard drive space!

2 comments:

Christina said...

good boyfriend, lou. good boyfriend.

Jorge said...

Thank you I know!