Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Guilt Free Spending!

"Great Googly Wooglies" was what I said when I realized how much I spent over the last couple of days, it was all worth it though and it was about time I spent my money on something worthwhile other than myself. I figured out that I can make up the difference by working some overtime, in fact I can make it up by coming in for three days of overtime. My monthly long break is coming up and I am thinking of making it up then. The summer weather is over so we really should not be running much, but there is still overtime opporunities even with our units down! I payed some bills at work tonight, I do everything online now. So when I get home I can go through my pile o' mail and shred all the paper bills and junk mail. Something about using a shredder seems cool to me, I don't know why.

2 comments:

Christina said...

i love how shredders sometimes have a little picture of a tie going into the shredder under the caution symbols. that's somehow really humorous to me.

Jorge said...

I like the ones you can use to shred credit card with!