Monday, July 04, 2005
Well It's the Fourth!
I am pretty happy this holiday, yesterday I had both my vehicles detailed! This had already been done for my truck recently whereas my Firebird was long overdue. I had never, ever done any cleaning like that before to my cars but having a girlfriend whose dad has all the gear and is willing to help me out is probably the coolest thing ever. Something about a clean smelling clean looking Sports Car is very new to me and I am really liking it!!! I was even reading an article today that reads about Third Generation F-bodies soon becoming a collector's item, which really means nothing to me since I would never sell the car, but at a minimum it is somewhat nice to know. I think we all had 3rd. generation F-bodies, Tom with the Camaro, Flint and myself with the Firebirds...yeah I am definitely sticking with the color red! Maybe one of these days we can all do a cannonball run from Santa Monica to New York, nah I think that has been done already...plus I would come in last to Tom's mad squealy burnouts and to Flint's superior driving skills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had an odd little collection going - White '88 Firebird T/A, Blue '89 Camaro IROC-Z, Red '90 Firebird Formula...
Too bad Sean wussed out and got rid of his "bitchin' Camaro".
Don't think any of us thought they'd ever be collectors items - they're just fun to drive. One of these days, I'll do something about the peeling clearcoat on mine.
As for cannonballing - they should drop the speed limits across the plains states. There is nothing to hit, and if you do manage to run into that 18-wheeler you've been able to see for the last 20 min, you deserve what you get.
Post a Comment