I had hoped to just come in and relax tonight here at work but as fate would have it, that just did not happen! We are searching for a needle in a haystack so to speak, in fact we are actually looking for an air leak somewhere in the system, but with both units up making that much more ambient noise and using up that much more air, the demand is exceeding the supply at times, and the ambient noise has prevented us from finding the leak. Just something we will have to live with for a bit.
I did go watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" today, and I will say that it is something worth watching. Somewhat different from the original movie in a few key parts, but overall it was very much the same. The technological advances as far as special effects go were a great improvement upon the original.
I forgot to mention that I have been eating out at the top hot dog joints in and around the L.A. area, I am up to the top four and have been very impressed thus far. I don't know what it is about these hot dog stands that attracts the movie stars but it seems so far that all of the stands have many autographed head shots??? I wonder why that is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My GF and I went to see that movie Saturday afternoon. Was a little bummed that they used the same guy for all of the Oompa-Loompas, but otherwise enjoyed it. Definitely different enough from the first one to make them both enjoyable as stand-alone movies, instead "nah, they did this better the first time" and so forth.
Keep an eye on your car's cooling - that little problem led to a whole mess of others for mine.
Yeah that same oompa loompa bothered me too, especially when he played a girl oompa loompa! Hopefully I will fix the cooling system this week...I just hope they have the parts!
Post a Comment