Saturday, July 30, 2005
Breaking 'em In!
I got my new bowling shoes today, and got fitted for the bowling ball! Unfortunately the bowling balls will not be in until Monday but since we got measured already they should be good for pickup on Monday. I bowled a 160 today which is the highest score I have bowled in a very long time, I even used a 16 pound ball and bowled 4 games. I just cant wait to have my own equipment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You'll be like that ET we went to powerschool with (I think his name was Harvey).
He had a giant freakin' right arm - left arm was small.
Try not to get in any fights about eating cookies while at the bowling alley....you never know what kind of lawn decoration might show up the next day.
I remember that guy, he was an amazing bowler. Its kind of funny how I never noticed his right arm was stronger than his left but everyone else did!
No more drunken bowling for me, well at least not around Tom!!!
Post a Comment