Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Refresher Training!
Did anyone else see the high speed chase early in the morning today? I was at work when it happened, but when I finally got home around noon or so I saw it on the news. Apparently some guy was driving really fast down a surface street when he made a quick right turn, the cop following him took the turn too wide and crashed. You can even see the cop hit the brakes at the same time he committed himself to the turn, and then plowing through the wall of a furniture store at the corner of the street! Those poor couches never saw it coming, luckily no one got hurt since it was too early in the morning for the business to be open! I wondered to myself if officers are even trained on how to drive their cars anymore? Maybe they just need some refresher training? Maybe they can hire me so I can show them how to drive Crazy Taxi style down the streets of L.A., speaking of which I would really like to upgrade the brakes on my Firebird...they just don't seem up to par when compared to driving my brother's Mustang Cobra or the Ford lightning. Those SVT guys over at Ford sure seem to know what they are doing when it comes to brakes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment