Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Portland Trip!

So visiting Portland was amazing! It was good to see some of the gang, and seeing Flint's parents was really great. A big thanks goes out to Nathan and Christina for being generous hosts, arranging a ride to and from the airport was really great since that meant we did not have to rent a car! Although driving their new car to the airport was a learning experience since it took me a minute or two to figure out how to put that little import car into reverse. It had this secret lever on the stick you have to pull up in order to be able to get the stick shift to go into reverse! The cabins were great, the food was great (Nathan's chili was the bomb), and the people in the group were fun (Dylan and Logan) the two children in the group providing the entertainment.

Although my favorite part was playing scrabble with the Hersey's. I am sorry if my allergies kept me out of it, I think I was a little out of whack with all the smoke from Southern California, so being around Girl Cat just threw me into allergy hell! Some pics to come soon!
Senia and DylanNathan and FlintChristina

1 comment:

Christina said...

More pics! More pics!

I can't wait to see the rest of them!