Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tore Up!

We celebrated Senia's birthday last night and the better part of this morning! It isn't really till Monday though, but we figured Friday night was a better night for the debauchery. We went to Tokyo Delve's which is this really cool sushi bar with music and entertainment, although we didn't really need entertainment since we created our own. The place does sake bombs, you know like the Irish car bomb but with sapporo beer and sake. So after a couple few of those I was a goner, I don't remember half the night although I am told I had a good time! Here is a pic of some of us doing the sake bomb!!!!!

No Beer


I won't get into too many of the details since I ended up really messed up and slept immediately when I got home. This kind of sucked since most of the group ended up spending most of the night at our place to sober up. Apparently I missed out on freshly baked cookies, I guess it didn't matter since I probably wouldn't have remembered how they tasted since I blacked out anyway.

1 comment:

Senia said...

Ha ha ha ha...BORACHO! And for the record, I think you finished two barrels of Sapporo beer! LMAO!!!!!