I have never seen so many fires around my area, the smoke is thick and is coming from all directions. To the north of me and the south, to the west and to the east, it is pretty bad! They started us up at work becuase of these fires, something about reliability I guess. They try not to use the transmissions lines during fires. Anywho, the smoke was real bad last night while we were starting up, I had to wear a mask to protect my lungs, I did not last long without. My eyes were burning all night too. There was a break early this morning, the wind direction changed which made it easier since the fires from that direction were a little further away. So at least the drive home was ok!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yikes! I'm glad you guys are ok!
Post a Comment