Sunday, November 04, 2007

I'm Tired!

This time shift is kicking my butt. So yesterday was another one of those exhibits for Senia's photography. It was for her friend's art gallery and the show was for "Day of the Dead"! I am not the biggest fan of this holiday, but I gotta support the local artists....especially since Senia is one of them I guess. Most of the stuff on display were paintings, but there were a few photographs, and Senia's was definitely the best!

Today we went up north to Lancaster to visit an uncle of Senia's who happens to be locked up. It was kind of sad since his offense really wasn't that bad (public intoxication) but due to a previous similar conviction and his residential status here in this country, he is in jail awaiting extradition. I fealt kind of sad, it was really depressing being there. But I am glad Senia went to see him, it looked like he was glad to see someone.

No comments: