So I purchased a co-workers Firebird over the weekend. It is several years old and not in running condition. If you put aside the fact that it doesn't run and hasn't run in a couple of years, it is in very good shape. However, my brother gave it a once through inspection before finalizing the deal, and realized that there seems to be a problem with the fuel supply as the compression, ignition, and fuel injection signal checked out.
In other news I am CPR/AED qualified once again! It's not that I had ever forgotten what to do, but apparently it is a little different now, in addition the AED's are a fairly new tool so getting familiar with them was a good thing, no matter how easy they are to use!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet! Now you've got 2 F bodies in the driveway!
Post a Comment