Sunday, March 04, 2007

Los Angeles Marathon!

So this weekend has been really great. My cousin from Baja has been in town and I have been showing him around, taking him shopping and the likes, so that has been kind of fun! My Brother and Senia's dad ran the marathon today, maybe next year I'll motivate myself to go run it, but for this year I sat it out! I was at the mile 26 marker and got to see all sorts of people right before they crossed the finish line. It was kind of funny cause when we saw my Brother, Senia ran right after him to get a pic, but unfortunately she couldn't keep up. I knew I couldn't keep up so I didn't even bother, at least she tried right? We totally missed her dad too, even though he was like 8 minutes in front of my brother, that guy is in shape and has been running all his life. It was a very awesome weekend.

MARATHONBrotherSenia's Daddy!

No comments: