Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Datsun!

So I came home to find out that my laptop was already finished and it was waiting for me at the local dropoff center. I think that is pretty darn good turnaround since I had just mailed it out on Thursday! Anywho, I get it home and sure enough they had diagnosed it down to the video card and a heat sink fan, that's what I had pretty much figured it would be! I would have fixed it myself had I been able to come across a video card I could afford. How they did it so cheap beats me??? They must have disgruntled little TEDS troubleshooting down to the component level.

In other good news I found out today that my dad will be declared an official citizen, his naturalization ceremony is sometime in June. I got a little teary eyed when he told me, but then my manliness kicked in avoiding any awkward moment! Thank goodness for that!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Congratulations on your dad!

nate said...

Congrats!

Jorge said...

Thanks!!