Monday, May 22, 2006

From The Good to the Bad!

I had one of the greatest weekends ever these past few days! I went with my GF and one of her friends up to Napa Valley for some wine tasting. The area was beautiful and the spirits were great! Much drunkennes was had, this was a good thing since it was long overdue. I think the only downside to this entire weekend was the during drive back. Unfortunately it started raining heavily while I was driving through The Grapevine area of the I-5, and sure enough most people forgot how to drive as soon as that rain came down! But even a few morrones on the road could not dampen my spirit. I ended up with about twelve bottles of different wines that were deemed excelente' by the Lou!

So I get home feeling as good as one can feel about one's situation in Life just to read this......! Leave it to the Military to find a way to rain on my parade!

3 comments:

nate said...

FTN

Anonymous said...

Nate,

Maybe when you're done finding lost puppies you can go find our personal information.

Jorge said...

I would pay money for that!