Sunday, May 14, 2006

Needs More Blogging!

I am really starting to hate not being able to blog frequently. My Laptop is down again, and I quit. I don't know what could make the laptop's display go haywire, it seems to act better when I reformat and start from scratch. But sure enough a few weeks later the problem reappears???? I am mailing it in to the HP people to have them fix it.

In other news today, I changed shifts recently at work. That is to say that the group of operators I work with is different now, and although the shift rotation pattern is still the same I am now on a different schedule. This makes my vacation that I already put in for a little tricky. I went from "B" shift to "D" shift. The reason all this happened was because an operator recently quit, making his shift a two man shift. I was in a four man shift and thus I was volunteered to man up that shift.

No comments: