Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So I'm Tired!

I marched along with many others this Monday. I was surprised to see such a big turnout! Now before anybody gets too political let me just say that I had the day off, and I did it in support of others I knew that could not be there. So I grabbed my flags, that I have owned since I was seven years old, and headed for downtown! The march ended a few blocks from where my girlfriend works, and if she would have listened to me (I haven't quite mastered the beats just yet) we could have a car waiting for us at the end of the march to drive home right away! Unfortunately we had to wait for a ride for about an hour and a half. I decided to read up on this, so I shouldn't need to call Flint with off the wall questions on flag etiquette anymore.

No comments: