Thursday, January 26, 2006

Free Tickets!

I went to the Staples Center last night to catch a Clippers game and even though I am not the biggest basketball fan, I still had plenty of fun. One thing that I wasn't really aware is how nice the Staples Center really is so much so that I cant wait to go catch a Hockey game. I am really impressed how that whole area around downtown is looks, it sure has come a long way. Not much else is going on around here, I keep on delaying changing the oil in the GF's car. I got my W-2's in the mail and I will shortly be doing my taxes to get some of my hard earned cash back from Uncle Sam. I really need a Big Screen TV and a comfy couch!

Much a la Wally B. I saw a car yesterday sporting a personalized license plate reading "ICUH8NG", this made me think of Wally! Most might not remember that Wally had a very similar New York plate on his Prelude before the car got wrecked! Where is that guy by the way, is he referred to as Chief Wally yet? I googled Wally (using his real name) and found something kind of funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. The boufont has grown!!!

Jorge said...

I think that's the news chick, Wally is the one in the hole like a good TED!

Anonymous said...

Yeah.....no good TED would have over 4 inches of bulk.