Friday, January 20, 2006
No Pron At Work!
Some dummy at work sent a questionable email out to the wrong person (same name, different state) and now the IT department is being a pain in the arse. Part of the dilemma also includes our T1 line, apparently it is maxed out during certain peak ours. This has been making it really difficult for some of the extras (the admin people) to do their job. The past couple of days have been kind of dull since we have been read, over and over, some of our IT policies on personal computer usage. It basically comes down to no streaming video or radio, but of course, none of these so called "peak hours" really apply to operators since we work 24/7! In other news, I just started my long break from work, I don't go in until next Friday. That should give me some time to practice and get back into playing condition. I can't wait to just relax this weekend, maybe watch a little football! I feel real sorry for 'Da Bears since I was rooting for them too, and they almost had a chance last weekend but unfortunately it was not to be. So with the Bears being officially out of the playoffs I am now rooting for the Seattle Seahawks! Go Sea Gals....Oh wait go Seahawks!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment