Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sick and Sickest!

I got a little sick yesterday, so I called in sick. But it was not that much of a big deal, I was getting over some sort of bug that never really got me that sick at all. However Senia on the other hand, was really sick all weekend! I think she had some sort of bad sushi or something, I hate that stuff. She got food poisoning some time last week, but due to the lack of drinking fluids, whatever was in her system took way too long to get out. So we worried, and it got to the point that it was so bad that my mom went with her to the doctor. We were joking that she went to the ER just to get some mylanta! It wasn't really the ER though, but urgent care is kind of like the ER right? They told her to drink lots of fluids, and fluid-like foods! No real food for the next couple days. Soup anyone?

3 comments:

Christina said...

Poor Senia! I hope you guys feel better soon! I've been sick for more than two weeks now. It's getting really old.

Senia said...

Yum, I love soup!

Jorge said...

Next time you get your butt in the kitchen woman!