I was finally able to take the top of my car without looking like a dork. The driver side window is now working (thanks to my Bro) and thus I finally took a little cruise with the top off. Unfortunately it was like almost 100 deg. outside, so it was only cool while the car was moving! Making things worse there was some road construction on the way to where I needed to go, I u-turned my way back home! It was still a nice ride though.
My knee is still killing me, it has been hurting for about 2 weeks now and it does not seem to get better. I am hoping it goes away before I have to start self medicating somehow, and if that doesn't work I guess I will have to see a doctor.
Labor day was nice too, even though I worked. We grilled up some steaks which turned out great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"It was only cool while the car was moving" SERIOUSLY?...Were we in the same car?!!! There was none of that COOL AIR you mention, until you parked in the shade at a gas station...I could've made scrambled eggs w/ how hot it was in your car!!!
COOL AIR MY A$$!!!
MMM self medicating. I mean. Damn I miss alcohol!!!!!!
Post a Comment