Monday, September 03, 2007
Did You Feel It?
Well I did, there was a relatively small earthquake yesterday in Orange county. It woke the girls up, Senia's sister is hanging out with us for the weekend. She came out for the air conditioning but it's kind of funny since we actually lost power for quite a while which meant no A/C! So as i had kind of warned them they did in fact drop the power on us again, however this time it was on purpose. Last night we got a temporary transformer installed, the new transformers that handle the heat better was installed the next day. The girls bored and hot came over to visit me at work and decided to hang out for the internet and the air conditioning, so I guess when the power is out there is nothing better to do than coming to the source!!!! I should have made them clean the lube oil areas, field day anyone???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment