But I went to my High School Reunion last night. Although it may sound like a lame thing to do, it really wasn't that bad. Most of my friends from that part of my life are still in it one way or another. Hard enough to believe, but we actually do enjoy each other's company and we really don't need to brag about what we've done or haven't done with our lives. Senia decided that in order to make it easier on us we should meet up at our place a couple hours early or so, plus we could carpool over to the place together (treehuggers would be so proud). It was nice to meet up before we left, we had a few drinks and caught up a little since some of us hadn't seen each other in months or hadn't met our significant others....so that was cool. Either way, we spent half the night on the dance floor and half the night at the bar! Well at least I did, Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I didn't do it, but my biography would have read: "I invented the post it" Ha ha ha ha...LMAO!!!! LAME!
Nice. We had fun at ours as well. It is nice to see people. You guys look cute.
Post a Comment