Monday, August 27, 2007
Shift From Hell!
Last night was hell, my knee hurts and I am a little sore. We lost vacuum and had to come off due to the air leakage. We tried just about everything to maximize our sea water flow through the condensers, and we were able to fight it for a few hours! However with tide level going down and vacuum not improving we had to take the unit offline. All I have to say about that is that low steam flow, low tide, vacuum leaks, and no back up to the air ejectors is bad news. We normally have a Vacuum pump that kicks in for situations just like these but it was not available. Now the unit is off when we could have been making the $$$, oh well it will be back here shortly. I was drenched in sweat at the end of the night, and I was filthy as hell! It was kind of funny and awkward getting some breakfast on my way home, I can't do drive through since I still need to fix my driver side window....so I went in to the restaurant. So there I was all disheveled looking amongst all the elderly morning folk. I'm sure they thought I was some weirdo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment