Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Learn How to Drive People!

So there is my attempt at a PSA, this comes from my latest and greatest of adventures. Senia and I took out a friend for a belated birthday dinner thing, during the drive over she was telling us how great her day at the spa had been, when traffic comes to a sudden stop! I stopped in time but the moron behind me did not! I believe he hit me at around 20-30 MPH. Luckily the girls kind of saw the guy in his big SUV coming and voiced their concerns, I braced for impact and at the last minute inched forward, I slammed on the brakes after impact. Luckily I had enough room between the guy in front of me that I had enough room to be shoved a few feet forward. There is some damage to the rear bumper of my dad's old truck (i have been using the Lightning while some work is done to my cars) and Senia is a little sore in the back. I still don't know what I am gonna do, but I do have some estimates....and at a minimum I am getting the car fixed by a shop of my choice! Meanwhile I am on hold with the guys insurance....F@#k mercury insurance!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Yeah, that same thing happened to me in Virginia when I had Hessey's wife in the car with me. Come to think of it, that was probably the last time I saw her :(. Stupid cars and their stupid accidents.

Anonymous said...

I hav mercury insurance. It's not good?

Mireya

Jorge said...

Well, they have had me on hold for a long time...so their customer service might not be the greatest. As far as paying out claims I haven't heard of any problems, so I am sure they are good in some aspects!

nate said...

Hope you kids are all right!

Jorge said...

Yeah were ok, but she is still sore! I didn't even feel a thing thanks to the girls.

Senia said...

I gonna be rich...wooo hooo!!!!